- Conveyancing – residential, commercial, industrial.
- Leasing – retail and commercial.
- Development law – land subdivisions and multi-unit.
- Building and Construction.
- Body Corporate law.
Our Principal, Michael Adamson, is a Property Law Accredited Specialist.
Although it seems quite straightforward, property law can be complex and conveyancing has to consider issues such as contract terms and conditions, mortgages, covenants, easements, caveats, the type of property title, the type of tenancy, local council regulations and zoning to name just a few.
It is essential you have the help of an experienced lawyer who can guide you through the complex process and ensure your legal rights are protected every step of the way.
We can assist you with:
- Residential and commercial sales and purchases.
- Strata, rural and vacant land sales and purchases.
- Auction purchases and sales.
- Off the plan purchases.
- Advice for your Contract.
- Advice in regard to building contracts.
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property.
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty).
- Retail and commercial leasing. (Retail and Commercial Leasing.)
- First home owners, including assistance with First Home Owners Grant.
- Property developments.
- The legal requirements for property subdivisions.