- Wills and Powers of Attorney.
- Estate Administration.
- Buy-sell agreements.
Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is an extremely important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
We can help:
- Advise you in regard to your testamentary wishes
- Write a will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Prepare Powers of Attorney (General or Enduring) (Powers Of Attorney)
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
- With probate and deceased estates (Probate & Deceased Estates)